Security Professional Services
Shieldify has partnered with some of the leading OEMs and Tier-1 managed security services providers to complement the services we offer. Because of that, we can provide a comprehensive set of professional services to address each and every type of cyber threat an organization, small or big, faces.
Security Program Implementation
Information Security Gap Assessment
- Shieldify offers gap assessment against global standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NESA and others.
- We understand your business goals and information security objectives aligned with those goals.
- Identify determining objectives for “User Entity” and “Service Organizations”. Once these are identified we do gap analysis against applicable SOC 2 controls and risks.
- Shieldify consultants will work with customers and test various controls their organizations have implemented against different standards like ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA and others.
- We will provide a detailed report which showcases gaps against the requisite controls.
- These gaps will become starting points to building a proper risk matrix for the organization after a detailed risk assessment exercise.
Threat risk assessment
- Every organization has a unique exposure to different types of risks. It depends on the nature of the business they are engaged in, regulatory framework that is applicable to their enterprise, statutory rules they have to comply with and finally the obligation they have towards various stakeholders – employees, customers, vendors and other partners.
- Our consultants will weigh risks against the business impact the occurrence of such risk will cause to the organization and come up with a risk matrix tailor made for your organization.
Development of Policies and Processes
- Sustainability is the biggest challenge with any Information Security practice implementation.
- Without policies and processes in place, no management system can deliver on the promise and organization will not be able to extract proper return on their investment into hiring and implementing information security.
- Shieldify consultants will work with organizations and implement policies and processes which help them meet and sustain requirements of standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI DSS and others.
Security Governance Framework
- Information Security Management Systems will not work if there is no buy in from senior management of organizations.
- Our consultants think business first and look at ISMS as a harmonized interplay of technology, process, and people with strong push from senior management.
- We work with CxOs to put together a Security Governance Framework to take care of information security needs and also legal, regulatory and statutory needs, which are of topmost priority to the company’s board.
Security Program Implementation
- Shieldify has partnered with OEM vendors and other managed security services providers.
- We will take the programs designed and program manage the effort to implement the information security system for our customers.
- We will build regular audit and maintenance cadence for the organizations so that information security programs are maintainable and sustainable.